Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So much News

Phislosophy Di Alberta Ferretti is out and I hate it. Heres why.
1. Gross colors
2. Unflattering shapes
3.Outrageous Prices
4.Lots more






DIY is also out and I like it. Things are cheap and you can mix and match it with things from the store, things you bought from another store or a mixture of both. One of my favorite designs is from Laura (Tatcinderella).

All images from Stardoll Trendsetters.


There is a new game and its called Celeb Quiz. I like it and its much faster to earn money this way!



There is a new store called "Stardoll Archives" and its basically just a store that sells old items that have already been released. Not much of a difference considering they already sell re-released items.


This has been given out by AskPaulinaGirls maybe? I got it and I like it!

This is a kick in the pants. Stardoll made CALLIE YES CALLIE STARDOLL COVERGIRL!! I thought stardoll was crazy before but making the "creator" covergirl now THAT is stupid.

Keep it cool.

1 comment:

  1. I actually liked the last outfit by Philosophy. Very urban safari chic.

    ReplyDelete