Friday, March 6, 2009

My first post in a blog ever!!

Well, I introduce myself:

My name is Mariana, I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina
My stardoll account is maria_nl as you may have guessed! lol

I'm sorry if my english is not the best... I studied it years ago, and of course I don't have everyday practice since my language is Spanish!!!

I've been on Stardoll since December of 2007... I find it so entertaining!! I love all the possibilites you have there

What I like the most is selling my own designs (you can feel free to watch them any time) - at the moment I am 2nd in the Top Designers Ranking.... I am so thanked to the people who make it possible!!
I also love decorating my rooms, buying the awesome clothes stardoll make, etc. etc. etc.

Well, I don't want to talk that much about me, tough I have to introduce myself, the blog is about Stardoll, so my first post is over now!

See you soon stardollers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment